Careers: Sales Manager France
Key Account Manager Tmall & Marketplaces around Asia
Polaroid Originals is looking for an experienced Sales Manager for France with at least 10 years of experience in consumer goods industry, ideally consumer electronics, knowledge of CE/Food channels/Ecommerce.
The Sales Manager must have strong sales temperament, good record of achieving growth and hitting sales targets.
The mission of the job is to develop turnover, maximize profitability and brand visibility within French Market.
- Design and implement a strategic sales plan that expand brand presence within strategic accounts
- Focus on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business
- Develop turnover and sales profitability of dedicated accounts (existing and new)
- Negotiate assortment, animations, visibility of products
- Follow up in-store execution: merchandising, POS tools, maximize brand visibility
- Lead internal organization with all services to ensure customers satisfaction and in-store execution success
- Measure, track and analyze key account metrics
- Keep up to date with industry and market trends and best practices
- Management of a KAM junior
The ideal candidate
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales
- Strong account management and relationship building skills
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Highly self-motivated
What to expect
This is a fulltime job, based in Paris, France. You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Sales EMEA.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, GitHub, and/or any other relevant information to support your application to email@example.com.