Careers: Head of Sales EMEA
Head of Sales EMEA
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Polaroid Originals is a new brand from Polaroid dedicated to analog instant photography in the original, iconic format. It’s the next step in a journey started by The Impossible Project, who kept the format alive since 2008, and we have big plans for 2018 and beyond! We’re a spirited, quickly growing international group that’s passionate about instant photography, reframing the way people create, connect, and share memories. Come join us!
- Driving the European sales strategy across all WS channels (Consumer Electronics, lifestyle and fashion stores, camera’s specialist, Amazon and on line players) in the EMEA.
- Implementing a sales plan, achieving key performance indicators, including turnover, margin, SR&A.
- Setting up the long term sales strategy for the EMEA’s area.
- Managing a team of country managers across different countries and taking the right decision to have a team of excellence for the next years. Building a team of unit
- Contributing to the global sales strategy
- Ensuring operational efficiency in working closely with demand planner and supply chain in providing accurate monthly forecast and tracking forecast performance vs actuals
- Working with the marketing department to plan in store marketing activations and drive sell out.
- Working with the marketing department on the trade shows strategy
- Providing any relevant inputs to the product department to improve our product roadmap for the next years.
- Identifying new opportunities of business in EMEA
The ideal candidate
- Proven experience of at least 10 years in the consumer electronic environment and/or fashion lifestyle as an European sales director / Head of sales. An experience in both CE and fashion would be a great added value
- A strong leader who has a clear vision and is capable to drive a team of country managers
- Experiences in driving a hybrid business model is required (distributors, on line, direct accounts)
- Experience in dealing with key accounts is required
- Experience in implanting a trade marketing strategy would be an added value.
- European’s distribution expert
- Being good at interacting with people is a must have such as strong teamwork skills.
- Fluent in English any additional languages will be a plus
What to expect
This is a fulltime job, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, . You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Global Sales, Olivier Lemoine. You will be travelling 50% of your time.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, GitHub, and/or any other relevant information to support your application to Els Rijpstra and Jose Tjonk (HR) via firstname.lastname@example.org.