Careers: Amazon Account Manager
Amazon Account Manager
New York, NY, USA
Polaroid Originals is looking for an experienced account manager with at least 5 years experience in retail/wholesale of high-end consumer goods and with Amazon. The job entails developing and growing business and driving sales of Polaroid Originals instant films and cameras with Amazon and other marketplace retailers.
You must be a confident, articulate, energetic self-starter, with very strong communication and organisational skills. Established knowledge about managing an Amazon account are essential.
- Developing and growing business
- Driving sales of the instant film and camera’s
- Being the main contact for Amazon
The ideal candidate
- 5 years minimum experience in sales of high end consumer goods preferably consumer electronics and especially with Amazon.
- Confident negotiating skills and cool-headed management of ambitious targets and deadlines a must
- Proven expertise in Management of Amazon accounts (US/CA/MX) and customer relationship management.
- Have a deep knowledge of Amazon marketing tools and how to use Amazon analytics and reporting
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Polaroid Originals positioning and products.
- Excellent spoken and written German and English; additional languages (French & Spanish) would be a plus.
- Mac-literate, with very good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google business applications
- Ability to create imaginative sales presentations and accurate analyses and forecasts, and develop imaginative strategies
What to expect
This is a fulltime job, based in New York, USA. You’ll be reporting directly to the Vice President USA.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, GitHub, and/or any other relevant information to support your application to email@example.com.