Careers: Senior Program Manager
Senior Program Manager
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Polaroid Originals is a new brand from Polaroid dedicated to analog instant photography in the original, iconic format. It’s the next step in a journey started by The Impossible Project, who kept the format alive since 2008, and we have big plans for 2019 and beyond! We’re a spirited, quickly growing international group that’s passionate about instant photography, reframing the way people create, connect, and share memories. Come join us!
We are looking for a strong (Senior) Program Manager to help drive our business forward. The Program Manager is responsible for new product introductions completing in-line with business expectations by coordinating activities between Industrial Design, Hardware, Film, App, Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing and Design Studio teams.
Objectives of the role
- Develop and maintain program plans that are aligned with the roadmap
- Facilitate alignment between separate, multi-located disciplines and departments
- Manage program-level issues and risks
- Ensure timely escalation of issues and risks that jeopardise program delivery
- Own the framework used to manage product creation
- Lead multi-function core team meetings
- Organise timely milestone reviews of proposed and in-progress new product developments
- Support engineering in defining engineering requirements consistent with the product proposition
- Report on overall program health (technical, schedule and financial)
- Contribute to product release planning activities including product availability to support sales forecasts and when to launch products
- Contribute to roadmap developement and feasibility
- In addition to overall program plans, support others in their planning (program manager, manufacturing manager, etc)
- Report on program performance against agreed budgets
The ideal candidate
- Technical/Engineering/Science/Design/Business Bachelor degree
- Experience program managing technical products, ideally consumer electronics products and apps
- Passion for photography
- Interest in how optical systems work
- Technical and commercial acumen
What to expect
This is a full time role based in our Amsterdam HQ. You’ll be reporting directly to the Product Director (Gareth Weston) and working closely across the whole team.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, motivation and/or any other relevant information to support your application to Gareth Weston via firstname.lastname@example.org.