Careers: Master Data Coordinator
Planning & Purchasing
Master Data Coordinator
Enschede, the Netherlands
Polaroid Originals is a new brand from Polaroid, the most recognized name in instant photography. Since September 2017 Polaroid Originals have been selling the OneStep 2 instant camera, enabling everyone to take part in the next era of analog instant photography.
Polaroid Originals is looking for a Master Data Coordinator to join our Planning & Purchasing Team and help improving our company.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Responsible for master data creation, maintenance, and execution of change control process for master data in multiple NAV environments,
- Create, document and enforce workflows to secure timely and robust master data management (Items, customers, suppliers) processes,
- Serve as the ‘master data subject’ expert and you will drive data completeness and quality as required,
- Drive data integrity effort and lead data management activities including data cleansing, data creation, issue resolution, and data validation, according to prescribed standards in terms of data accuracy and quality to fully support business needs,
- Oversee automated or manual loading of product or supply chain data into ERP systems from approved change orders or for requests for changes to non-change controlled data,
- Provide direction for team members as well as training to process partners,
- Responsible for the accuracy of the Bill of Material in the ERP system, including analysing of production results, and yield losses.
The ideal candidate
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably in Engineering, Information Management, Supply Chain or related discipline. Master’s or advanced degree is preferred.
- Data-driven, with excellent understanding of business processes of an international production and trade operation,
- Strong experience and/or interest with Master Data Management within a multi-company and multi-database ERP setup, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems required.
- People management and project management experience are required.
- Global experience and knowledge of financial processes are preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office is required.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV is preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical way of thinking
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (both verbal and written)
What to expect
This is a fulltime job, based in Enschede, the Netherlands, available as soon as possible. You’ll be reporting directly to Supply Chain & Planning Manager, Garry van Delden.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, and/or any other relevant information to support your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.