Careers: Performance Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing Manager
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Polaroid Originals is a new brand from Polaroid dedicated to analog instant photography in the original, iconic format. It’s the next step in a journey started by The Impossible Project, who kept the format alive since 2008, and we have big plans for 2019 and beyond! We’re a spirited, quickly growing international group that’s passionate about instant photography, reframing the way people create, connect, and share memories. Come join us!
We’re looking for an accomplished and resourceful team member with at least 5 years’ experience in ecommerce, preferably having worked with lifestyle products and/or consumer electronics.
The role is a unique opportunity to build something from the ground up, directly impact our daily operations, and help take Polaroid Originals to the next level. You’ll be responsible for developing and implementing a full spectrum paid marketing strategy in support of significant brand growth and acquisition goals, so we’re looking for a confident, bright and energetic self-starter. Very strong communication and organizational skills are a must.
- Analyze historical data in the context of our company roadmap to develop a paid digital marketing strategy, helping to inform and ultimately own the media plan in support of that strategy. The role is primarily focused on performance measured against ROAS, but you should be comfortable working on a comprehensive high/low funnel approach that supports brand awareness and engagement as well.
- Drive the campaign planning and execution. Collaborate cross-functionally to achieve company performance goals for both growth and ROI. Act as an internal stakeholder for media and performance agencies as required.
- Help define and monitor KPIs, establishing operational processes and a reporting framework through which we can continuously leverage learnings, iterate and problem solve effectively, and generally optimize performance.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of industry trends and best practices. Identify and integrate creative new methods of reaching new audiences, converting leads, and increasing retention for existing customers.
The ideal candidate
- 5 years’ experience in ecommerce performance marketing, consumer goods strongly preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of primary performance media tools and channels, including paid social, Adwords, Google Analytics, and other key display/retargeting platforms.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills. Comfortable in measuring, manipulating, and analyzing data.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and solve problems autonomously.
- Experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies. Understanding of potential territorial nuances in marketing trends, particularly in speaking to a US-based audience.
- Flexible and agile. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment and easily adapts to change as needed.
- Ability to see and contribute to big picture brand strategy, inclusive of how both online and offline sales and marketing, as well as high funnel brand and low funnel performance marketing, all play into one holistic plan.
- A passion for instant photography and experience using our products a big plus.
What to expect
This is a fulltime job, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of E-Commerce.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, GitHub, and/or any other relevant information to support your application to Els Rijpstra and Jose Tjonk (HR) via email@example.com.