Careers: BI Digital Data Analyst
BI Digital Data Analyst
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Polaroid Originals is a new brand from Polaroid dedicated to analog instant photography in the original, iconic format. It’s the next step in a journey started by The Impossible Project, who kept the format alive since 2008, and we have big plans for 2018 and beyond! We’re a spirited, quickly growing international group that’s passionate about instant photography, reframing the way people create, connect, and share memories. Come join us!
We’re looking for an accomplished and resourceful digital data analyst to help drive our E-commerce business forward. This is a role for a bright, entrepreneurial self-starter who is passionate about digital marketing, customer experience, and developing a best in class online business through strategic, data-driven decision making. It’s a unique opportunity to make a significant and direct impact in an exciting startup environment developing one of the world’s best loved brands since its re-launch just a few months ago.
You will support the entire E-commerce team, cross-functionally, through ownership of our data warehouse and by developing and overseeing the related KPI reporting/analysis processes. Working closely across performance marketing, customer retention initiatives including email marketing, UX/UI, operations, and top level sales KPIs, your goal is to collaboratively determine what should be tracked, how, and enable the relevant stakeholders to translate related business problems into data-driven, visualized analysis and action.
As a baseline, you should have strong working knowledge of the following tools and topics:
- Google Analytics - set up and manage custom reports with a focus on our website and customer behavior, product assortment, and marketing analytics, as well as review and optimize the current analytics implementations.
- Google Tag Manager - set up / improve and customize a comprehensive tag management system. Familiar with custom dimensions and metrics, events, goals, view filters, pixels, data layers, etc.
- SQL, BigQuery, or similar services
- Customer lifecycle funnels and CLV, segmentation, cohort analysis and personalization, regression models
- Conversion rate optimization and A/B testing (experience with VWO a plus but not required)
- Power BI (preferred but not required)
- Shopify (preferred but not required)
The ideal candidate
In addition, we are looking for the following:
- Ability to filter complex quantitative problems into simple, understandable solutions and/or actions with a clear point of view, while also taking into consideration the big picture brand/marketing/sales strategies.
- Very strong communication skills that translate across different teams, including a command of verbal and written English (we are an international team).
- Very strong organizational skills, capable of prioritizing and executing tasks while working autonomously with minimal supervision.
- Creative problem solver, able to think innovatively while wrangling data from multiple sources.
- Relevant degree in a quantitatively focused field is strongly preferred.
What to expect
This is a fulltime job, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, available as soon as possible. You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of E-Commerce.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, GitHub, and/or any other relevant information to support your application to Els Rijpstra and Jose Tjonk (HR) via email@example.com.