Careers: Wholesale Representative (Coordinator Operations)
Wholesale Representative (Coordinator Operations)
Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Polaroid Originals is a new brand from Polaroid, the most recognized name in instant photography. Since September 2017 Polaroid Originals have been selling the OneStep 2 instant camera, enabling everyone to take part in the next era of analog instant photography.
Our growing Wholesales Operations team is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Wholesales Operations Coordinator. We need an enthusiastic, self starting individual who can quickly grasp B2B customer service issues and provide innovative solutions to meet or exceed our customer expectations. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company’s customer service & operational policies, and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
To support our Wholesales Operations team, we are looking for an experienced customer service representative to work full time (40h/week) in Amsterdam.
As a Wholesales Operations Coordinator, you will be directly responsible for resolving all customer service inquiries, issues and needs received via phone and email.
You will receive training and support, as you handle a full scope of responsibilities, including customer relations and sales operations. Outstanding customer service skills and experience are required.
- Provide excellent Customer Service at all times.
- Creation and maintenance of customer accounts & billing information
- Resolution of customer inquiries in an accurate and timely manner
- Customer order creation, maintenance and accuracy assurance
- Coordinating with logistics team to ensure timely and accurate order shipments
- Clearly communicate with multiple departments to ensure customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- Ideal additional languages (spoken & written): Dutch, French, Italian
- At least two years experience in B2B customer service
- Ability to quickly understand and navigate order processing/ERP systems
- Proactive approach and excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Ability to field simultaneous telephone and email customer inquiries
- Understanding of shipment requirements & distribution center operations
What to expect
This is a fulltime job, based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, . You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of Global Customer Services, Aaron Williams.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, GitHub, and/or any other relevant information to support your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.