Careers: Customer Service Coordinator
Customer Service Coordinator
Manhattan, NY, United States
Polaroid Originals is a new brand from Polaroid, the most recognized name in instant photography. Polaroid Originals is the only company in the world that makes real instant film for classic Polaroid cameras as well as the new OneStep 2 instant camera. We’re enabling everyone to take part in the next era of analog instant photography by manufacturing one of the single-most exciting and fun products in existence.
Our growing Customer Service team is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as Tier 2 Customer Service Coordinator. We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to escalated customer issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem, as well as handle clerical responsibilities directly relating to customers. The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company’s customer service policies and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers. We want our customers to love our product as much as we do.
To support our Customer Service team, we are looking for an experienced customer service representative to work full time (40 h/week) based in Manhattan.
- Answer and resolve escalated customer inquiries regarding billing issues, product problems, service and general client concerns
- Providing in-depth, accurate and timely troubleshooting on product-related issues
- In concert with first level support, authorize and facilitate product returns, manage refunds and product warranty replacements
- Responsible for customer account data accuracy across multiple platforms
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport in every customer contact
- Proactively work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and remained aligned with the overall customer service strategy
- Clearly communicate with multiple departments to ensure the internal adherence to company procedure while consistently exceeding our customers’ expectations
- Responsible for order entry and assistance on order management
- Special projects as to be assigned by Head of Customer Service and Head of Supply Chain
The ideal candidate
- Love of everything Polaroid
- Easygoing, friendly, patient and passionate
- Able to multi-task
- 2 Years minimum experience in customer service
- Solid grasp of standard customer service protocol
- Previous experience in photo and/or consumer electronics support a major plus
- Excellent English skills (spoken & written)
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Prior experience with ecommerce systems and/or ERP systems such as Shopify, NAV, and Zendesk a major plus
- Strong understanding of Google Docs and/or MS Office
- Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends
What to expect
This is a full-time job, based in Manhattan, NY. You’ll be reporting directly to the Head of North American Customer Service with a soft line to the Head of Supply Chain.
If you’d like to be considered for the role, please email your CV, GitHub, and/or any other relevant information to support your application to email@example.com.